Follow @LindaJNance

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

TURBULENT TIMES

There are times in our lives filled with turbulence and strife.  There are times our emotions churn and confuse in chaotic disorder.  There are sometimes we feel so far from the shore…..I painted this painting of the ocean….not what I saw but what I felt.  The clouds are ominous and the waves threatening and intense.  There is no shore in sight.  There are no other boats of beings in sight…but there is a ray of light in the clouded darkened sky.  Just like the path in my paintings there is a light to lead the way…we have to remember to look and find the light to lead us in life instead of focusing on the dark and threatening doom we fear.  I hope you enjoy this water color I painted with feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment